In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Board of Governors
The overall function and direction of the AES is established by the Society’s Board of Governors, which is elected by voting members of the Society. Board meeting are held at each U.S. convention, and additional business may be conducted electronically throughout the year.
The Board of Governors consists of:
(1) the Society’s corporate officers (President; President-Elect; Immediate Past-President; Secretary; and Treasurer)
(2) the Treasurer-Elect
(3) the eight Regional Vice-Presidents (Eastern USA/Canada; Central USA/Canada; Western USA/Canada; Northern Europe; Central Europe; Southern Europe; Latin America; International)
(4) and eight Governors-at-Large
In between full meetings of the Board, the Society’s corporate officers (also known as the “Executive Committee”) are responsible for oversight of the AES. Daily administrative affairs at the Society’s headquarters are managed by a full-time Executive Director appointed by the corporate officers.