A Graham Blyth Organ Concert was held during the 135th AES Convention in New York, NY. The concert featured works by Marchand, Bach, Franck and Gigout. As a part of the concert Robert Schulein and Dan Mapes Riordan made a combined Binaural and HD video recording for downloading following the convention. This recording consists of a composition by César Franck (1822-1890): Trois Píéces (1878): Fantasie in A, Cantabile, and Píéce Héroïque.
The audio/video recordings have now been edited and uploaded to YouTube. The recordings have been formatted for either headphone or loudspeaker auditioning by AES members. For those that attended the concert, these recordings will allow the opportunity to compare the live event to a surround audio with video recording process compatible with today's consumer viewer/listening technology.
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014
You can now register for a free Exhibits Plus badge for the Berlin convention, or you can get a premium All Access badge that lets you attend all the technical sessions. Take advantage of our online discount since it always costs extra at the door.
Our mobile app is also ready to download and will be continually updated between now and the convention with the latest details on our exhibitors and the technical sessions calendar.
The AES Berlin 2014 app provides tools to enhance your event experience:
• The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
• My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
• Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the AES
• Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
• Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
• Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
Download it for free today!
Posted: Friday, March 7, 2014