In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
A Graham Blyth Organ Concert was held during the 135th AES Convention in New York, NY. The concert featured works by Marchand, Bach, Franck and Gigout. As a part of the concert Robert Schulein and Dan Mapes Riordan made a combined Binaural and HD video recording for downloading following the convention. This recording consists of a composition by César Franck (1822-1890): Trois Píéces (1878): Fantasie in A, Cantabile, and Píéce Héroïque.
The audio/video recordings have now been edited and uploaded to YouTube. The recordings have been formatted for either headphone or loudspeaker auditioning by AES members. For those that attended the concert, these recordings will allow the opportunity to compare the live event to a surround audio with video recording process compatible with today's consumer viewer/listening technology.
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014