In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
A Graham Blyth Organ Concert was held during the 135th AES Convention in New York, NY. The concert featured works by Marchand, Bach, Franck and Gigout. As a part of the concert Robert Schulein and Dan Mapes Riordan made a combined Binaural and HD video recording for downloading following the convention. This recording consists of a composition by César Franck (1822-1890): Trois Píéces (1878): Fantasie in A, Cantabile, and Píéce Héroïque.
The audio/video recordings have now been edited and uploaded to YouTube. The recordings have been formatted for either headphone or loudspeaker auditioning by AES members. For those that attended the concert, these recordings will allow the opportunity to compare the live event to a surround audio with video recording process compatible with today's consumer viewer/listening technology.
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014