In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
You can now register for a free Exhibits Plus badge for the Berlin convention, or you can get a premium All Access badge that lets you attend all the technical sessions. Take advantage of our online discount since it always costs extra at the door.
Our mobile app is also ready to download and will be continually updated between now and the convention with the latest details on our exhibitors and the technical sessions calendar.
The AES Berlin 2014 app provides tools to enhance your event experience:
• The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
• My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
• Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the AES
• Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
• Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
• Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
Download it for free today!
Posted: Friday, March 7, 2014