In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
You can now register for a free Exhibits Plus badge for the Berlin convention, or you can get a premium All Access badge that lets you attend all the technical sessions. Take advantage of our online discount since it always costs extra at the door.
Our mobile app is also ready to download and will be continually updated between now and the convention with the latest details on our exhibitors and the technical sessions calendar.
The AES Berlin 2014 app provides tools to enhance your event experience:
• The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
• My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
• Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the AES
• Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
• Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
• Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
Download it for free today!
Posted: Friday, March 7, 2014