In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
The AES Journal is looking for audio researchers or audio professionals with strong credentials and expertise in selected areas of audio engineering to assist the editorial process on a pro bono basis. Candidates should be willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Experience in the science publishing process (e.g. reviewing papers) and proficiency in English will be an advantage. Benefits of acting as an ATE include up-to-date awareness of the latest research, improved professional networking and connections, enhanced professional status and CV.
To apply for becoming a member of the Editorial Board of JAES, please send an academic CV (including: academic degrees, areas of study and theoretical specializations, email address, professional postal address, relevant publications) and a brief letter of intent to Bozena Kostek, the JAES EIC, no later than December 31st, 2012. The letter of intent should specify which area of expertise the candidate for the ATE is applying for.
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012