In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
The AES Journal is looking for audio researchers or audio professionals with strong credentials and expertise in selected areas of audio engineering to assist the editorial process on a pro bono basis. Candidates should be willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Experience in the science publishing process (e.g. reviewing papers) and proficiency in English will be an advantage. Benefits of acting as an ATE include up-to-date awareness of the latest research, improved professional networking and connections, enhanced professional status and CV.
To apply for becoming a member of the Editorial Board of JAES, please send an academic CV (including: academic degrees, areas of study and theoretical specializations, email address, professional postal address, relevant publications) and a brief letter of intent to Bozena Kostek, the JAES EIC, no later than December 31st, 2012. The letter of intent should specify which area of expertise the candidate for the ATE is applying for.
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012