In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
The AES Journal is looking for audio researchers or audio professionals with strong credentials and expertise in selected areas of audio engineering to assist the editorial process on a pro bono basis. Candidates should be willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Experience in the science publishing process (e.g. reviewing papers) and proficiency in English will be an advantage. Benefits of acting as an ATE include up-to-date awareness of the latest research, improved professional networking and connections, enhanced professional status and CV.
To apply for becoming a member of the Editorial Board of JAES, please send an academic CV (including: academic degrees, areas of study and theoretical specializations, email address, professional postal address, relevant publications) and a brief letter of intent to Bozena Kostek, the JAES EIC, no later than December 31st, 2012. The letter of intent should specify which area of expertise the candidate for the ATE is applying for.
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012