- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
The AES Journal is looking for audio researchers or audio professionals with strong credentials and expertise in selected areas of audio engineering to assist the editorial process on a pro bono basis. Candidates should be willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Experience in the science publishing process (e.g. reviewing papers) and proficiency in English will be an advantage. Benefits of acting as an ATE include up-to-date awareness of the latest research, improved professional networking and connections, enhanced professional status and CV.
To apply for becoming a member of the Editorial Board of JAES, please send an academic CV (including: academic degrees, areas of study and theoretical specializations, email address, professional postal address, relevant publications) and a brief letter of intent to Bozena Kostek, the JAES EIC, no later than December 31st, 2012. The letter of intent should specify which area of expertise the candidate for the ATE is applying for.
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012