In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
Call for Associate Technical Editors
The AES Journal is looking for audio researchers or audio professionals with strong credentials and expertise in selected areas of audio engineering to assist the editorial process on a pro bono basis. Candidates should be willing to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Experience in the science publishing process (e.g. reviewing papers) and proficiency in English will be an advantage. Benefits of acting as an ATE include up-to-date awareness of the latest research, improved professional networking and connections, enhanced professional status and CV.
To apply for becoming a member of the Editorial Board of JAES, please send an academic CV (including: academic degrees, areas of study and theoretical specializations, email address, professional postal address, relevant publications) and a brief letter of intent to Bozena Kostek, the JAES EIC, no later than December 31st, 2012. The letter of intent should specify which area of expertise the candidate for the ATE is applying for.
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012