In This Section
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
AES Honorary Membership Award
Julius (Jay) Fouts
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2003, Julius (Jay) Fouts was presented with the AES Honorary Membership Award in recognition of the dedicated years of contributions to the Society as lawyer and as legal advisor to the Board of Governors and Executive Committee.