In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Publications Award
Gavin R. Putland
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2000, Gavin R. Putland was presented with the AES Publications Award was presented with the AES Publications Award for his paper "Thermal Time Constants and Dynamic Compressibility of Air in Fiber-Filled Loudspeaker Enclosures," vol. 46, no. 3 (1998 March).