In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Publications Award
Gavin R. Putland
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2000, Gavin R. Putland was presented with the AES Publications Award was presented with the AES Publications Award for his paper "Thermal Time Constants and Dynamic Compressibility of Air in Fiber-Filled Loudspeaker Enclosures," vol. 46, no. 3 (1998 March).