In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
Agenda for HC Meeting at 119th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2005-10-09 (Sunday) at 10:00...12:00 at the
119th Convention, New York
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meeting at the 118th Convention will soon be posted on the HC website. These will be corrected by email and approved by lack of objection.
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The report on our ongoing projects is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshc-report-119th-2005-09-29.html .
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention.
5.2 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.3 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
5.4 Historical Committee Events at future conventions (120th, 2006-05-20...23 Paris; 121st, 2006-10-06...09 , San Francisco) -- ideas? volunteers?
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
2005-09-30 T11 jm
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548