In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Agenda for HC Meeting at 119th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2005-10-09 (Sunday) at 10:00...12:00 at the
119th Convention, New York
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meeting at the 118th Convention will soon be posted on the HC website. These will be corrected by email and approved by lack of objection.
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The report on our ongoing projects is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshc-report-119th-2005-09-29.html .
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention.
5.2 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.3 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
5.4 Historical Committee Events at future conventions (120th, 2006-05-20...23 Paris; 121st, 2006-10-06...09 , San Francisco) -- ideas? volunteers?
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
2005-09-30 T11 jm
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548