In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Historical Comm Agenda, 114th, Amsterdam
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2003 March 24 at the 114th Convention, Amsterdam
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the RAI Conference Center, on Monday from 10:00 to 12:00, in a Room to be announced later. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Vice Chair Irv Joel.
Please bring the reports cited below with you -- we don't plan on having these reports to distribute at the meeting. And please read the on-line documents cited below before you come to the meeting. If you need to read the documents at the meeting, there won't be time for much discussion -- we will have two hours to conduct the meeting.
1 Opening Greeting by Alex Balster
2 Introduction of attendees
3 Amendments to and approval of agenda
4 Approval of previous minutes: Minutes from the AES 113th Convention, Los Angeles, 2002-10-07. The draft is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/minutes/aeshc-minutes-113th-2002-10-07.html
5 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft is now available
to view at
6 Ongoing projects
6.1 Report from this convention .7 New business
6.2 Please look at our website http://www.aes.org/aeshc/ . Comments? Questions? Contributions?
6.3 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our website for status of projects: http://www.aes.org/aeshc/
6.4 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? Report from Irv Joel. See http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/oralhist/oral-history-project.html
7.1 Preliminary report of plans for the Historical Exhibit for the 115th Convention in New York, in 2003-10 (David Baker).8 Date of next meeting
7.2 Date of next European Convention
7.3 Archiving historical recordings (discussion: see the proposal by Alex Balster at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/mtgagendas/114conv2003/balster-proposal-2003-03.html)
7.4 Other new business.
ab + ij + jm 2003-03-14