In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Historical Comm Agenda, 114th, Amsterdam
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2003 March 24 at the 114th Convention, Amsterdam
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the RAI Conference Center, on Monday from 10:00 to 12:00, in a Room to be announced later. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Vice Chair Irv Joel.
Please bring the reports cited below with you -- we don't plan on having these reports to distribute at the meeting. And please read the on-line documents cited below before you come to the meeting. If you need to read the documents at the meeting, there won't be time for much discussion -- we will have two hours to conduct the meeting.
1 Opening Greeting by Alex Balster
2 Introduction of attendees
3 Amendments to and approval of agenda
4 Approval of previous minutes: Minutes from the AES 113th Convention, Los Angeles, 2002-10-07. The draft is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/minutes/aeshc-minutes-113th-2002-10-07.html
5 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft is now available
to view at
6 Ongoing projects
6.1 Report from this convention .7 New business
6.2 Please look at our website http://www.aes.org/aeshc/ . Comments? Questions? Contributions?
6.3 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our website for status of projects: http://www.aes.org/aeshc/
6.4 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? Report from Irv Joel. See http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/oralhist/oral-history-project.html
7.1 Preliminary report of plans for the Historical Exhibit for the 115th Convention in New York, in 2003-10 (David Baker).8 Date of next meeting
7.2 Date of next European Convention
7.3 Archiving historical recordings (discussion: see the proposal by Alex Balster at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/mtgagendas/114conv2003/balster-proposal-2003-03.html)
7.4 Other new business.
ab + ij + jm 2003-03-14