Job Title: Museum Curator
Company: Thomas Edison National Historical Park
Standards Committees: SC-03-06 (Digital Library and Archive Systems), SC-07-01 (Audio metadata)
Primary Section: New York
Company Website: http://www.nps.gov/edis/index.htm
- Museum Curator of recorded sound and phonograph collections at the historic laboratory of phonograph inventor Thomas Alva Edison in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Responsible for cataloging and access of audio collections.
- Audio preservation transfer engineer.
- Master of Library and Information Science degree from Rutgers University of New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Diploma in Recording Engineering and Production from the Institute of Audio Research of New York, New York.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in History from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.