In This Section
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
AES Member Profile
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Preservation of historic audio
- Audio preservation transfer engineer for recorded sound collection at the laboratory of phonograph inventor Thomas Alva Edison in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Responsible for cataloging and access of the Edison Laboratory recorded sound collection.
- Museum Curator of the Edison Laboratory phonograph collection.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.