In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Patents and expert witnessing
- Hardware Designer
- Systems Designer
- Other: Litigation assistance, patent analysis, expert witness
An Electrical Engineer with a solid background in all phases of IC development — analysis, design, simulation, verification, laboratory validation and automatic testing, with strong emphasis in mixed signal design, verification and behavioral modeling. Expert with Cadence design tools and Verilog-AMS. Expert with MATLAB/Simulink including HDL-Coder. Experienced with Mentor Graphics tools and VHDL-AMS. Recognized as a skilled problem solver and a reliable team player with consistently successful product delivery.
Also active as a professional musician.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.