In This Section
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Consumer - Portable
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Patents and expert witnessing
- Hardware Designer
- Systems Designer
- Other: Litigation assistance, patent analysis, expert witness
An Electrical Engineer with a solid background in all phases of IC development — analysis, design, simulation, verification, laboratory validation and automatic testing, with strong emphasis in mixed signal design, verification and behavioral modeling. Expert with Cadence design tools and Verilog-AMS. Expert with MATLAB/Simulink including HDL-Coder. Experienced with Mentor Graphics tools and VHDL-AMS. Recognized as a skilled problem solver and a reliable team player with consistently successful product delivery.
Also active as a professional musician.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.