In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Semiconductors
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Patents and expert witnessing
- Hardware Designer
- Systems Designer
- Other: Litigation assistance, patent analysis, expert witness
An Electrical Engineer with a solid background in all phases of IC development — analysis, design, simulation, verification, laboratory validation and automatic testing, with strong emphasis in mixed signal design, verification and behavioral modeling. Expert with Cadence design tools and Verilog-AMS. Expert with MATLAB/Simulink including HDL-Coder. Experienced with Mentor Graphics tools and VHDL-AMS. Recognized as a skilled problem solver and a reliable team player with consistently successful product delivery.
Also active as a professional musician.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.