In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
Manuel Andrés Hormazábal Fuentes
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Home/Project Studio
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Home
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
Acoustics Consultant from Santiago, Chile, with years of experience in Electro-Acoustis and Architectural Acoustics.
Mixing and FOH engineer.
Educator in Duoc's UC sound school.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.