In This Section
- Open Control Architecture - Part 3: Protocol for TCP/IP Networks; AES70-3-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 2: Class structure; AES70-2-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 1: Framework; AES70-1-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Audio-over-IP network interoperability; AES67 revision published
Currently approved resource locator, identifier, and format references
AES31-3 additional references
EBU Tech 3285v1-2001, Specification of the Broadcast Wave Format, A format for audio data files in broadcasting. European Broadcasting Union, Geneva, Switzerland.
IETF RFC1738 Uniform Resource Locators (URL). Internet Engineering Task Force (1994).
IETF RFC2396 Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI): Generic Syntax. (Draft). Internet Engineering Task Force (1998).
IETF Draft, UUIDs and GUIDs. . Internet Engineering Task Force.
ISO/IEC 11578:1996(E) Information Technology - Open Systems Interconnection - Remote Procedure Call (RPC). Geneva, CH: The International Organization for Standardization. Annex A Universal Unique Identifier.
AES46 additional references
AES47 additional references
http://www.mfaforum.org/tech/atm_specs.shtml lists the current documents for interfaces to ATM Networks, including the following references.
- ATM User-Network Interface Specification.
- ATM Glossary of terms.
- ATM Forum UNI 3.0.
- ATM Forum UNI signaling 4.0.
- ATM Forum ILMI 4.0.