In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
CEDAR Award for Best Paper
AES Conference on Audio Forensics
The CEDAR Award for Best Paper at the 54th AES Audio Forensics Conference was given to Richard Stanton et. al for their paper "A Differentiable Approximation to Speech Intelligibility Index with Applications to Listening Enhancement".
Conference Platinum Sponsor CEDAR Audio Ltd awarded the Best Paper at the conference with a $100 (£60) cash award.
The paper was be selected by CEDAR's Engineering Director, Dr. Christopher Hicks. Dr. Hicks is also a Lecturer in Engineering and Fellow of Churchill College, University of Cambridge, and past Chairman of the British Section of the AES.