In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
CEDAR Award for Best Paper
AES Conference on Audio Forensics
The CEDAR Award for Best Paper at the 54th AES Audio Forensics Conference was given to Richard Stanton et. al for their paper "A Differentiable Approximation to Speech Intelligibility Index with Applications to Listening Enhancement".
Conference Platinum Sponsor CEDAR Audio Ltd awarded the Best Paper at the conference with a $100 (£60) cash award.
The paper was be selected by CEDAR's Engineering Director, Dr. Christopher Hicks. Dr. Hicks is also a Lecturer in Engineering and Fellow of Churchill College, University of Cambridge, and past Chairman of the British Section of the AES.