In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
CEDAR Award for Best Paper
AES Conference on Audio Forensics
The CEDAR Award for Best Paper at the 54th AES Audio Forensics Conference was given to Richard Stanton et. al for their paper "A Differentiable Approximation to Speech Intelligibility Index with Applications to Listening Enhancement".
Conference Platinum Sponsor CEDAR Audio Ltd awarded the Best Paper at the conference with a $100 (£60) cash award.
The paper was be selected by CEDAR's Engineering Director, Dr. Christopher Hicks. Dr. Hicks is also a Lecturer in Engineering and Fellow of Churchill College, University of Cambridge, and past Chairman of the British Section of the AES.