In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
Conference Social Event
AES Conference on Audio Forensics
On the evening of 13 June, following the conference's activities for the day, relax on a leisurely walk through the surrounding Bloomsbury area with entertaining and knowledgeble tour guides. Following, a buffet dinner with drink will be provided at the Truckles Wine Bar within a short walk from the conference hotel. Historically, Bloomsbury is associated with the arts, education, and medicine. The area gives its name to the Bloomsbury Group of artists, the most famous of whom was Virginia Woolf, who met in private homes in the area in the early 1900s. The poet T.S.Eliot worked for the publisher Faber & Faber in Tavistock Square in 1925. The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood was founded in John Millais's parents' house on Gower Street in 1848. Charles Dickens lived in Doughty Street in 1837. Bloomsbury is the home of the British Museum and the British Library, and colleges of the University of London.
Please join us for this optional event. Cost is £40 (~$68) and can be selected and paid for during registration. Space is limited so don't delay.
The British Museum