In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
Call for Demos
AES 45th conference, Helsinki, Finland, March 1-4, 2012.
There will be an opportunity to make non-commercial demonstrations during the first day of the conference. The demos will take place in the premises of Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics at Aalto University. The demonstrations should be linked to articles published in the conference. There will be different types of rooms available for demonstrations, including two anechoic chambers, a listening room, headphone listening booths, and other normal rooms. There will be a 2-4 hour session allocated for the demonstrations, and the individual demonstrations will be given a time slot of 1-2 hours depending on their need. To request a demonstration space, please send a free-form e-mail describing the demonstration before February 2012 to AES2012@aes.fi.