In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
Call for Demos
AES 45th conference, Helsinki, Finland, March 1-4, 2012.
There will be an opportunity to make non-commercial demonstrations during the first day of the conference. The demos will take place in the premises of Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics at Aalto University. The demonstrations should be linked to articles published in the conference. There will be different types of rooms available for demonstrations, including two anechoic chambers, a listening room, headphone listening booths, and other normal rooms. There will be a 2-4 hour session allocated for the demonstrations, and the individual demonstrations will be given a time slot of 1-2 hours depending on their need. To request a demonstration space, please send a free-form e-mail describing the demonstration before February 2012 to AES2012@aes.fi.