In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
Call for Demos
AES 45th conference, Helsinki, Finland, March 1-4, 2012.
There will be an opportunity to make non-commercial demonstrations during the first day of the conference. The demos will take place in the premises of Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics at Aalto University. The demonstrations should be linked to articles published in the conference. There will be different types of rooms available for demonstrations, including two anechoic chambers, a listening room, headphone listening booths, and other normal rooms. There will be a 2-4 hour session allocated for the demonstrations, and the individual demonstrations will be given a time slot of 1-2 hours depending on their need. To request a demonstration space, please send a free-form e-mail describing the demonstration before February 2012 to AES2012@aes.fi.