In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Call for Demos
AES 45th conference, Helsinki, Finland, March 1-4, 2012.
There will be an opportunity to make non-commercial demonstrations during the first day of the conference. The demos will take place in the premises of Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics at Aalto University. The demonstrations should be linked to articles published in the conference. There will be different types of rooms available for demonstrations, including two anechoic chambers, a listening room, headphone listening booths, and other normal rooms. There will be a 2-4 hour session allocated for the demonstrations, and the individual demonstrations will be given a time slot of 1-2 hours depending on their need. To request a demonstration space, please send a free-form e-mail describing the demonstration before February 2012 to AES2012@aes.fi.