In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
The AES Audio Experts are on the way starting Sept. 4th, 2011. Starting today you can text 'AES' to 757575 (in the U.S. or Canada) for 50 days of exclusive content. We're also posting links on Twitter and Facebook.
Watch the first promo video here:
Or you can read the full press release.
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2011-2012 officers who will take office on October 30, 2011:
President Elect: Frank Wells
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Southern Europe (3 Yr Term): Umberto Zanghieri
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira de Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: Gary Gottlieb, Ben Kok, and Bozena Kostek.
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011
This Week In Radio Tech host Kirk Harnack will feature 131st AES Convention Broadcast & Streaming Sessions Chair David Bialik on the next TWiRT episode. Bialik will preview the upcoming AES Convention at NY's Javits Center October 20-23, 2011. Point your browser to http://live.twit.tv this Wednesday, Aug. 10 at 8pm EDT for David Bialik on This Week in Radio Tech.
Update: The interview was also archived here: http://twit.tv/twirt94
Posted: Tuesday, August 9, 2011