In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
2011 AES Election Results
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2011-2012 officers who will take office on October 30, 2011:
President Elect: Frank Wells
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Southern Europe (3 Yr Term): Umberto Zanghieri
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira de Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: Gary Gottlieb, Ben Kok, and Bozena Kostek.
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011