In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
2011 AES Election Results
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2011-2012 officers who will take office on October 30, 2011:
President Elect: Frank Wells
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Southern Europe (3 Yr Term): Umberto Zanghieri
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira de Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: Gary Gottlieb, Ben Kok, and Bozena Kostek.
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011