In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
2011 AES Election Results
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2011-2012 officers who will take office on October 30, 2011:
President Elect: Frank Wells
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Southern Europe (3 Yr Term): Umberto Zanghieri
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira de Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: Gary Gottlieb, Ben Kok, and Bozena Kostek.
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011