In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
AES Names Bob Moses Executive Director
Bob Moses, longtime AES member and officer, accomplished product designer, technologist, and pro audio industry advocate, has been named Executive Director of the Audio Engineering Society. Announced today, by AES President Jan Abildgaard Pedersen, Moses will assume his new role January 1, 2012.
“An exhaustive search was undertaken for the best possible candidate for this pivotal AES position,” Jan Pedersen remarked. “Bob Moses is eminently qualified to address the multi-faceted demands of our 14,000 plus member organization. He brings enthusiasm, technical acumen, leadership and communications skills to this critical position. During his 23 years as an AES member, he has established invaluable relationships throughout our international membership. He is committed to implementing the Board of Governors’ goals of ensuring the Society’s fiscal health into the future, growing membership, and increasing value to our members and supporters. His deep appreciation for our 63-year history coupled with his eagerness to address the challenges of the future make him an ideal choice for Executive Director.”
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011