In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Names Bob Moses Executive Director
Bob Moses, longtime AES member and officer, accomplished product designer, technologist, and pro audio industry advocate, has been named Executive Director of the Audio Engineering Society. Announced today, by AES President Jan Abildgaard Pedersen, Moses will assume his new role January 1, 2012.
“An exhaustive search was undertaken for the best possible candidate for this pivotal AES position,” Jan Pedersen remarked. “Bob Moses is eminently qualified to address the multi-faceted demands of our 14,000 plus member organization. He brings enthusiasm, technical acumen, leadership and communications skills to this critical position. During his 23 years as an AES member, he has established invaluable relationships throughout our international membership. He is committed to implementing the Board of Governors’ goals of ensuring the Society’s fiscal health into the future, growing membership, and increasing value to our members and supporters. His deep appreciation for our 63-year history coupled with his eagerness to address the challenges of the future make him an ideal choice for Executive Director.”
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011