- Let Your Voice Be Heard: 2016 AES Elections
- Members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2016 election for members of the Board of Governors before the election closes at 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 8, 2016.
- AES President-Elect Alex Case Gives AES Paris Keynote, “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance”
- AES President-Elect Alex Case enthralled the attendees at the opening ceremony of AES Paris, in a keynote address with the theme of “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance.”
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook - be sure to Tag and Share
AES Names Bob Moses Executive Director
Bob Moses, longtime AES member and officer, accomplished product designer, technologist, and pro audio industry advocate, has been named Executive Director of the Audio Engineering Society. Announced today, by AES President Jan Abildgaard Pedersen, Moses will assume his new role January 1, 2012.
“An exhaustive search was undertaken for the best possible candidate for this pivotal AES position,” Jan Pedersen remarked. “Bob Moses is eminently qualified to address the multi-faceted demands of our 14,000 plus member organization. He brings enthusiasm, technical acumen, leadership and communications skills to this critical position. During his 23 years as an AES member, he has established invaluable relationships throughout our international membership. He is committed to implementing the Board of Governors’ goals of ensuring the Society’s fiscal health into the future, growing membership, and increasing value to our members and supporters. His deep appreciation for our 63-year history coupled with his eagerness to address the challenges of the future make him an ideal choice for Executive Director.”
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011