In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Call for Engineering Briefs
Engineering briefs are intended to be short verbal talks or poster presentations that will be of interest to AES members. Contributors must supply a short synopsis by February 14, 2012 to indicate their desire to present an engineering brief, followed later by an electronic manuscript. These manuscripts will be freely available for download for any AES member during and after the Convention, but there will be no paper copies.
Topics for the Engineering Briefs can be very wide-ranging, such as studio experience, equipment construction, new loudspeaker concepts, room acoustic measurements, analysis of audio equipment, and project studio startups, to name just a few. Relaxed reviewing of submissions will consider mainly whether they are of interest to AES convention attendees and are not overly commercial. Double-column electronic manuscripts following the prescribed template will be restricted to 4 pages in length, and must be supplied by March 27, 2012.
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011