In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
127th Convention Wrap Up
The dust has settled, and the results are in – 321 Exhibitors and 18,162 attendees agree that the 127th AES Convention was a rousing success.
Be sure to read the full press release for a wrap up about how the convention went.
Thanks for your support - the 129th Convention is right around the corner.... See you in San Francisco, Nov. 4-7, 2010.
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009