In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Agenda for HC Meeting at 118th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 at the 118th Convention,
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the Barcelona "CCIB Convention Center", on 2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 in an as-yet-unknown room. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Vice Chair Irv Joel.
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meeting at the 117th Convention will soon be posted on the HC website. These will be corrected by email and approved by lack of objection .
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft gives a report on our ongoing projects, and is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshc-report-118th-2005-05-09.html .
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention.
5.2 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.3 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548
Send an email message to Jay McKnight