In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Agenda for HC Meeting at 118th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 at the 118th Convention,
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the Barcelona "CCIB Convention Center", on 2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 in an as-yet-unknown room. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Vice Chair Irv Joel.
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meeting at the 117th Convention will soon be posted on the HC website. These will be corrected by email and approved by lack of objection .
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft gives a report on our ongoing projects, and is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshc-report-118th-2005-05-09.html .
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention.
5.2 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.3 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548
Send an email message to Jay McKnight