In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Agenda for HC Meeting at 118th Convention
Notice and Agenda for the
AES Historical Committee Meeting
2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 at the 118th Convention,
The meeting is scheduled to take place at the Barcelona "CCIB Convention Center", on 2005-05-30 (Monday) at 10:30...12:30 in an as-yet-unknown room. The meeting will be chaired by Historical Committee Vice Chair Irv Joel.
1 Introduction of attendees
2 Amendments to and approval of agenda
3 Minutes of previous meeting at the 117th Convention will soon be posted on the HC website. These will be corrected by email and approved by lack of objection .
4 Committee Report to the Governors. The draft gives a report on our ongoing projects, and is now available to view at http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/committee.repts/aeshc-report-118th-2005-05-09.html .
5 Ongoing projects
5.1 Report from this convention.
5.2 If you would like to do a historical project, please come and tell us about it. See our the report to the Governors (above) for status of projects.
5.3 We (still) need both interviewers and interviewees for the "Oral History Project", especially for those outside of the US. Ideas? Volunteers? The list of interviewees has recently been updated.
6 New business
7 Date of next meeting
Jay McKnight, Chair
AES Historical Committee
Magnetic Reference Laboratory, Inc
229 Polaris Ave, Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Tel: +1 650 965 8187 Fax: +1 650 965 8548
Send an email message to Jay McKnight