In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
111th Convention: When Vinyl Ruled
Photographs tagged (HCS) were taken by Howard Sanner using a Leica IIIf Red Dial camera made in 1952 or 1953 and uncoated 35mm, 50mm, and 90mm Elmar lenses made in 1937, on Fuji Superia 800 film. They are all copyright © 2001 by Howard Sanner. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (JKC) were taken by John Chester. They are all copyright © 2001 by John Chester. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (IJ) were taken by Irv Joel. They are all copyright © 2001 by Irv Joel. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (AES) were taken by the AES official photographer. They are all copyright © 2001 by the Audio Engineering Society. All Rights Reserved. They may not be reproduced or distributed without written permission of the Audio Engineering Society.
Please email Howard Sanner with the names of those currently described as unidentified.