In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
111th Convention: When Vinyl Ruled
Photographs tagged (HCS) were taken by Howard Sanner using a Leica IIIf Red Dial camera made in 1952 or 1953 and uncoated 35mm, 50mm, and 90mm Elmar lenses made in 1937, on Fuji Superia 800 film. They are all copyright © 2001 by Howard Sanner. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (JKC) were taken by John Chester. They are all copyright © 2001 by John Chester. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (IJ) were taken by Irv Joel. They are all copyright © 2001 by Irv Joel. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs tagged (AES) were taken by the AES official photographer. They are all copyright © 2001 by the Audio Engineering Society. All Rights Reserved. They may not be reproduced or distributed without written permission of the Audio Engineering Society.
Please email Howard Sanner with the names of those currently described as unidentified.