Posted On: 2017-2-10
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
If you have a passion for excellence in analog circuit design and love to ensure your circuit is performing exactly as designed; if you love to challenge the laws of physics to eke out the last bit of performance from your designs; if you enjoy working shoulder to shoulder with the world’s best, then, we would love to find you a home as a key contributor at the world’s leading high performance audio test and measurement instrumentation company.
• Play an important role in the development of state-of-the art analog designs
• Verify, test, debug, characterize, and optimize new designs and modify existing designs
• Develop design documentation, testing requirements, and task estimates for solutions
• Interface with product marketing to determine tradeoffs between functionality and performance – propose innovative and creative solutions
• BS with 10 to 15 years work experience
• Ability to analyze multidimensional problems
• Intimate knowledge of simulation tools and modeling
• Understanding of distributed versus lumped parameters and parasitics
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from conception to final delivery
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated technical abilities in the form of published technical papers / designs
• Experience in high frequency design (analog or digital), converters, and semiconductor device physics
• Audio background and familiarity with audio testing techniques
Please mention AES00978 when applying for this position.
Posted On: 2017-2-14
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
As part of the Audio Precision marketing team, the marketing specialist develops and implements activities to build awareness of, and demand for, our audio test solutions. This role works closely with AP’s sales team, international partners, and technical support team to execute marketing activities around the world.
This role is responsible for the successful planning and execution of AP’s trade show and seminar activities, including scheduling, budgeting, promoting and reporting. Additionally, the marketing specialist provides marketing support to, and manages joint marketing activities with, our international sales partners. Responsibilities may also include: social media management, website development, lead qualification, and search engine marketing. Requires ~25% travel.
• 3-5 years marketing communications experience
• Goal-oriented with strong attention to detail
• Well-organized, with strong project management skills
• Effective communication skills, written and spoken
• Ability to work independently and lead small project teams
• Event planning and coordination experience (trade shows, seminars, etc.)
• Web development and search engine marketing experience
• Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Vendor management experience
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Social media marketing experience
• Partner / channel marketing program development experience
• Experience in B2B marketing of audio equipment and/or test equipment
Please mention AES00979 when applying for this position.
5750 SW Arctic Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Audio Precision is the recognized standard in audio test. Since 1984, AP has offered high-performance audio analyzer instruments and applications to help engineers worldwide design and manufacture consumer, professional and industrial audio products. Audio Precision is located in the high-tech “Silicon Forest” of the greater Portland, OR, area, rated as one of the most desirable places to live and work in the United States. For more information, visit http://www.ap.com/