- May 20, 2016
- April 22, 2016
AES Job Board: Interfacio Ltd. - Multiple Job Listings
Senior Hardware Engineer
Posted On: 2016-3-22
Location: Mid-west, USA
An established manufacturer of audio equipment is seeking an experienced circuit design and layout engineer to work as part of their product design team. You will be responsible for all stages of circuit board design, including simulation, design, capture, layout, documentation, review, debugging, quality assurance and production.
In order to be successful your previous experience must include:
• Design of complex multi-layer printed circuit boards for audio, RF, digital, analog & mixed signal, power and IT technologies.
• Utilizing proper and effective grounding techniques, signal conditioning and impedance matching for high speed applications.
• Working in conjunction with test engineers, fabricators, contractors and assembly houses to ensure smooth transition of designs into production.
• Ensuring that parts, materials and board layouts are viable in terms of cost, supply, performance and consistency, and maintaining parts libraries.
• Producing full documentation packages for the production, assembly and testing of circuit boards.
Ideally you will have been using PADS and Solidworks in your previous role, and knowledge of high frequency design and layout practices will certainly be an advantage. This position will also involve the mentoring of junior engineers, taking part in new product development meetings, and attending trade shows.
If you feel you can take on this challenge and contribute to the future of this cutting-edge technology company, then please apply by contacting Jo at email@example.com or following this link http://goo.gl/9XSOSq
Please mention AES00848 when applying for this position.
Director of Engineering and Manufacturing
Posted On: 2016-3-22
Location: North-east, USA
This successful manufacturer of commercial audio systems is looking for a visionary leader to take on the role of Director of Engineering and Manufacturing. You will be responsible for all new and existing product development and manufacture, and as such will come with a proven background of engineering excellence and leadership. Your previous experience will have included all or nearly all of the following:
• A degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
• Ten years plus in a management position in an engineering organisation.
• Hands-on product development with knowledge of taking new ideas from conception through production to market place.
• Recent experience of audio electronics including distributed loudspeaker systems, wireless networks and analogue/digital electronics.
• Overseeing manufacturing processes and working with overseas contractors and suppliers.
• Co-ordinating with marketing, sales and finance departments to ensure company objectives are met.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the future growth of an expanding business. Clear leadership, innovative ideas and collaborative thinking combined with a well-rounded, solid engineering background are the key requirements for this exciting position. To apply please email jo at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link http://goo.gl/ikYmKh
Please mention AES00849 when applying for this position.
C++ Software Developer
Posted On: 2016-3-22
Location: South-east, France
A talented C++ developer is sought by this audio technology company, who are expanding their software team in order to develop their existing products and widen their product range. You will be an efficient C++ programmer with an eye for detail, which will not only enable you to write robust code, but also to design ergonomically friendly user-interfaces which will be key to the success of new products.
Required skills are :
• Excellent C++ skills and knowledge.
• Understanding of code optimisation, quality and reusability.
• Naturally inquisitive with a desire to acquire new knowledge.
• An innovative approach with an ability to work within a team and communicate new ideas.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of implementing audio algorithms, and could be from an audio or gaming software technology background. This position requires good written and spoken English.
To apply please contact Jo at email@example.com or follow this link: http://goo.gl/fHNfhL
Please mention AES00850 when applying for this position.
R&D manager - Acoustic Systems
Posted On: 2016-4-29
Location: Mid-west, USA
Our client, an established international manufacturer of audio products and systems, is seeking an experienced electro-acoustic engineer to lead all acoustic system technology research and development. You will have a deep understanding and knowledge of transducer and system design gained from your 10 years plus experience of designing loudspeaker systems in the professional audio systems industry.
In this role you will:
- Lead the existing team of design engineers, creating vision for technology requirements and development.
- Work with product managers to define product roadmaps, requirements and specifications.
- Investigate competitive products and research new technologies.
- Manage project schedules and product costs.
- Oversee test and design verification for functional and reliability testing, using time domain measurement systems, Klippel analysis, and thermal monitoring.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of modelling and simulation software for waveguides, passive networks, vented boxes, structural components, and other acoustical components.
- Have knowledge of using Solidworks, MATLAB, COMSOL and other simulation software and be capable of analysing results, incorporating them into new designs and design improvements.
- Be familiar working with UL, CE, EN54, and other regulatory requirements, as well as with manufacturing during sample builds and improving quality and costs.
- Have experience of DSP algorithms and programming and understand how to apply physics and mathematics to create simulations of array elements.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an already experienced engineer to take a senior technology lead role with a globally recognised and respected brand manufacturer.
To apply please follow this link http://goo.gl/qOxTM8 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES00868 when applying for this position.
About Interfacio Ltd.
35A Victoria Road
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the professional audio, music, broadcast, and film technology sectors. We identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, and management personnel to our clients. We use our own wealth of industry knowledge and experience to attract and extend our network of candidates and identify an optimum skills and personality fit.
With a core expertise and experience in professional audio, film and video, music technology, and live sound, we are able to leverage our understanding of technology manufacturing, sales, and marketing within the increasingly integrated and merging media technology landscape that is dominated by IT/IP networking, proprietary hardware and software systems, and user interface solutions.