Posted On: 2018-3-9
Location: United Kingdom, flexible
In your position as New Business Development you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help one of the leading manufacturers to continue developing their market.
- Use your network, experience and understanding of professional audio and sound reinforcement systems to
develop new markets in key core and complementary installation segments.
- Work with in-house Application Support to specify first class solutions for clients and key end users.
This manufacturer is a leading producer of professional audio products globally, creating high end products that are used all over the world. They pride themselves on their unique and unconventional team who are comprised of over 400 people worldwide, with each person contributing collaboratively to the progress and growth of the company and the technology they produce.
- A professional background and an established network in the Pro audio UK business
- A self-motivated, positive and charismatic individual
- You’re a long term, strategic thinker
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business and market opportunities. You are a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a strong network who would enjoy a new challenge in the UK/Ireland.
How to Apply: Follow the link and apply directly here
Please mention AES001116 when applying for this position.
Posted On: 2018-3-27
Location: Mid West, USA
In your position as Director of Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Direct and coordinate a large engineering team performing research and development for professional loudspeaker products.
- Provide technological leadership for the engineering team to enable effective and fast product integration into the market.
- Work alongside management and product managers to define new products.
- Liaise with management and manufacturing to ensure quality and compliance standards are met, and effective manufacturing processes and test procedures are in place.
- Travel internationally between company and customer locations.
This is a major global corporation with a specialist engineering team designing and developing products for the professional audio industry. You will have the backing of a large company combined with the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and professional team. Located in what is reputed to be one of the happiest states in the US, you will benefit from good schools, healthy living and diverse culture.
- A BSc or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or Physics.
- A track record of bringing professional loudspeaker products to market.
- Outstanding leadership skills and strategic decision-making capability.
- Solid experience of engineering leadership in a managerial capacity at a corporate level.
You are ready to take on a big role in a big company, using your engineering knowledge and management expertise to move this team into the next chapter of its history. You can really make a difference and have the energy and drive to make things happen.
How to Apply: Follow the link and submit your CV: https://jobs.recruitsosimple.com/job/1907/59
Please mention AES001135 when applying for this position.
Posted On: 2018-6-6
Location: Diegem, Belgium
- Share your technical knowledge with clients, helping them with product specification and selection.
- Combine your knowledge with your customer’s input to improve products.
- Work closely with a variety of professionals helping to maximise the potential of the technology and to resolve any advanced application problems.
- Provide high-level, advanced, technical training support to external customers including sales managers, dealers/integrators and other key stakeholders.
- Gain familiarity and working knowledge when reviewing new products.
Our client is a premium global manufacturer of audio products and solutions servicing a number of specialist market verticals. The company is privately owned and operates an impressive, inclusive and encouraging culture enabling contributors to thrive and develop within the business.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical/product background and a thorough understanding of installed sound and commercial audio systems
- Knowledge of design/ drawing software such as EASE, Autocad, Focus etc.
- Formal qualification in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A motivated, proactive, results-oriented approach
- Excellent spoken and written English, French and Dutch
If you’re a strong communicator, capable of collaborating with a variety of people and you also possess strong technical skills then we’d like to hear from you.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES001153 when applying for this position.
15 Princeton Mews
167 London Road
Kingston upon Thames
Interfacio provides a unique, global, and specialist recruitment service within the audio, music, broadcast, and related technology sectors. We work with our clients to identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical, engineering and management personnel. Using our own extensive industry knowledge and real world experience we are able to leverage our market knowledge and understanding across these sectors to search and select the right skills, experience and culture fit for our clients