- May 20, 2016
- April 22, 2016
AES Job Board
B & W Group Ltd. - Electronics Engineer
Posted On: 2016-3-10
Location: Sussex, UK
Bowers & Wilkins is looking for an electronics engineer to join our world renowned R&D team. The fundamental purpose of the role will be to research and develop electronics hardware solutions to be used throughout our cutting edge audio products.
The day to day duties include:
•The design of both analogue and digital electronic systems and sub-systems that support and enhance the acoustic functionality of products.
• To design, develop and make circuits for the R&D engineers that support component/architecture choices.
•To perfect designs that improve acoustic performance
•To review contractors designs and propose improvements
•To develop circuits and designs for contractors.
Desired Skills & Experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering with two years post graduate experience.
The following skills are considered desirable but not essential as training will be given where necessary:
• Electronics for embedded systems
• Mixed signal (digital + analogue)
• High speed electronics (oscillators and signal busses I2C, I2S etc., trace impedances)
• Circuit simulation (spice, simscape etc.)
• Circuit design
• Schematic design
• PCB design
• Soldering (incl. surface mount)
• Silicon transistor familles (TTL, CMOS, LVCMOS etc.)
• Discrete PLLs
• Familiarity with EMC, switching electronics (PSU & class D amp)
To apply please send c.v. and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention AES00843 when applying for this position.
About B & W Group Ltd.
B&W Group Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Worthing, UK. They conduct research into acoustics and design, manufacture, and distribute loudspeaker systems for the domestic and professional markets. B&W Group companies also distribute Rotel, Classé, and i-Command brand products throughout Europe, North America, and China.