In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES 2013 Election Results
Report of the 2013 – 2014 election
In accordance to the AES bylaws Article IX section 3 (vi), I herewith report the results of the election for the year 2013 – 2014.
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Latin America: Valeria Palomino
Vice President International: Toru Kamekawa
Governors: James David Johnston, Josh Reiss, Jason Corey
2013 By-Law Amendment Proposal: Passed
Post-election, a vacancy unexpectedly occurred in the incoming President Elect position. Candidate Andres Mayo will now fill that position following his appointment by the AES Board Of Governors (BOG). The newly elected board members and officers will participate as observers in BOG activities during the 135th AES Convention prior to beginning their terms on October 27, 2013.
Christopher V. Freitag
Chair, Tellers Committee
Audio Engineering Society
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013