In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES 2013 Election Results
Report of the 2013 – 2014 election
In accordance to the AES bylaws Article IX section 3 (vi), I herewith report the results of the election for the year 2013 – 2014.
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Latin America: Valeria Palomino
Vice President International: Toru Kamekawa
Governors: James David Johnston, Josh Reiss, Jason Corey
2013 By-Law Amendment Proposal: Passed
Post-election, a vacancy unexpectedly occurred in the incoming President Elect position. Candidate Andres Mayo will now fill that position following his appointment by the AES Board Of Governors (BOG). The newly elected board members and officers will participate as observers in BOG activities during the 135th AES Convention prior to beginning their terms on October 27, 2013.
Christopher V. Freitag
Chair, Tellers Committee
Audio Engineering Society
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013