- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Report of the 2012 – 2013 election
In accordance to the AES bylaws Article IX section2, I herewith report the results of the election for the year 2012 – 2013.
President Elect: Sean Olive
Secretary: Ron Streicher
Treasurer-Elect: Garry Margolis
Vice President Eastern US and Canada: Robert W. Breen
Vice President Western US and Canada: Jonathan Novick
Vice President Northern Europe: Bill Foster
Governors: John D. Krivit, Valerie Tyler, Michael Williams
2012 By-Law Amendment Proposal: Passed
Note: Our new officers will take office on November 5, 2012.
Christopher V. Freitag
Chair, Board of Tellers
Audio Engineering Society
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012
AES voting members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2012 election for members of the Board of Governors. The deadline to cast your vote is 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 13, 2012.
The positions open this year are:
• Vice President (3 positions)
• Governor (3 positions)
There is also a proposal to amend the AES Bylaws.
All voting members should have received an email from Christopher V. Freitag, Chair, Board of Tellers notifying them of the vote. In that email is a Unique PIN which you can use along with your membership number to cast your ballot online.
If you did not receive your ballot call Election Services during normal business hours at +1-800.864.1263.
Associate Members and Student Members are not eligible to vote. We encourage Associate Members to apply to upgrade to Member Status.
Posted: Monday, July 9, 2012