In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
Time to Vote: 2011 AES Elections
AES voting members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2011 election for members of the Board of Governors. The deadline to cast your vote is 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 15, 2011.
The positions open this year are:
• Vice President Central Region, U.S. & Canada
• Vice President Central Region, Europe
• Vice President Southern Region, Europe
• Vice President Latin American Region
• Vice President International
• Governor (3 positions)
There are also two proposals to amend the AES Bylaws.
All voting members should have received an email from Christopher V. Freitag, Chair, Board of Tellers notifying them of the vote. In that email is a Unique PIN which you can use along with your membership number to cast your ballot online.
If you did not receive your ballot call Election Services during normal business hours at +1-800.864.1263.
Associate Members and Student Members are not eligible to vote. We encourage Associate Members to apply to upgrade to Member Status.
Posted: Friday, July 1, 2011