In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Time to Vote: 2011 AES Elections
AES voting members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2011 election for members of the Board of Governors. The deadline to cast your vote is 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 15, 2011.
The positions open this year are:
• Vice President Central Region, U.S. & Canada
• Vice President Central Region, Europe
• Vice President Southern Region, Europe
• Vice President Latin American Region
• Vice President International
• Governor (3 positions)
There are also two proposals to amend the AES Bylaws.
All voting members should have received an email from Christopher V. Freitag, Chair, Board of Tellers notifying them of the vote. In that email is a Unique PIN which you can use along with your membership number to cast your ballot online.
If you did not receive your ballot call Election Services during normal business hours at +1-800.864.1263.
Associate Members and Student Members are not eligible to vote. We encourage Associate Members to apply to upgrade to Member Status.
Posted: Friday, July 1, 2011