- Let Your Voice Be Heard: 2016 AES Elections
- Members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2016 election for members of the Board of Governors before the election closes at 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 8, 2016.
- AES President-Elect Alex Case Gives AES Paris Keynote, “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance”
- AES President-Elect Alex Case enthralled the attendees at the opening ceremony of AES Paris, in a keynote address with the theme of “Intuition, Rebellion, Courage and Chance.”
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook
- Check out the AES Paris Photo Album on Facebook - be sure to Tag and Share
Time to Vote: 2011 AES Elections
AES voting members are reminded to cast their ballots in the 2011 election for members of the Board of Governors. The deadline to cast your vote is 5:00 PM (EST) on Friday, July 15, 2011.
The positions open this year are:
• Vice President Central Region, U.S. & Canada
• Vice President Central Region, Europe
• Vice President Southern Region, Europe
• Vice President Latin American Region
• Vice President International
• Governor (3 positions)
There are also two proposals to amend the AES Bylaws.
All voting members should have received an email from Christopher V. Freitag, Chair, Board of Tellers notifying them of the vote. In that email is a Unique PIN which you can use along with your membership number to cast your ballot online.
If you did not receive your ballot call Election Services during normal business hours at +1-800.864.1263.
Associate Members and Student Members are not eligible to vote. We encourage Associate Members to apply to upgrade to Member Status.
Posted: Friday, July 1, 2011