In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Election Results
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2010-2011 officers who will take office on November 14, 2010:
President Elect: Jan Abildgaard Pedersen
Secretary: Robert E. Lee Jr.
Treasurer-Elect: Garry Margolis
Vice President Eastern US and Canada: Robert W. Breen
Vice President Western US and Canada: Sean E. Olive
Vice President Northern Europe: Ville Pulkki
Vice President Southern Europe: No nominations were received for this position
Governors: Veronique Larcher, Peter G. Cook, and Bruce Craig Olson
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010