In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Election Results
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2010-2011 officers who will take office on November 14, 2010:
President Elect: Jan Abildgaard Pedersen
Secretary: Robert E. Lee Jr.
Treasurer-Elect: Garry Margolis
Vice President Eastern US and Canada: Robert W. Breen
Vice President Western US and Canada: Sean E. Olive
Vice President Northern Europe: Ville Pulkki
Vice President Southern Europe: No nominations were received for this position
Governors: Veronique Larcher, Peter G. Cook, and Bruce Craig Olson
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2010