In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Members Invited to Vote in TEC Awards
This year, members of the Audio Engineering Society will be eligible to vote online for the 25th Annual Technical Excellence & Creativity (TEC) Awards, recognizing outstanding achievement in professional audio technology and production. Presented by the Mix Foundation for Excellence in Audio, since 1985 the TEC Awards has honored several thousand audio products and innovations, as well as dozens of the greatest contributors to the art and science of sound.
The TEC Awards will be presented at the 127th AES Convention in New York City. To ensure that the ultimate winners represent the most advanced and useful technology, as well as creative expertise, it is important that AES members take advantage of this opportunity.
Starting August 10, online voting will begin for 25 categories of Technical and Creative Achievement, comprising 16 categories of audio hardware and software and 9 categories of audio production. The nominations were made by a panel of more than 100 audio professionals from a range of disciplines.
To register to Vote, simply click on the link below, then fill out and submit the brief registration form. Before voting begins you will receive a personal identification number (PIN) to access the TEC Awards ballot. (Each registrant may only vote once and all votes are final.)
About The Mix Foundation
The Mix Foundation for Excellence in Audio is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization and is not affiliated with Mix magazine. For complete information about the Mix Foundation or the TEC Awards, visit www.mixfoundation.org.
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009