- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
AES Members Invited to Vote in TEC Awards
This year, members of the Audio Engineering Society will be eligible to vote online for the 25th Annual Technical Excellence & Creativity (TEC) Awards, recognizing outstanding achievement in professional audio technology and production. Presented by the Mix Foundation for Excellence in Audio, since 1985 the TEC Awards has honored several thousand audio products and innovations, as well as dozens of the greatest contributors to the art and science of sound.
The TEC Awards will be presented at the 127th AES Convention in New York City. To ensure that the ultimate winners represent the most advanced and useful technology, as well as creative expertise, it is important that AES members take advantage of this opportunity.
Starting August 10, online voting will begin for 25 categories of Technical and Creative Achievement, comprising 16 categories of audio hardware and software and 9 categories of audio production. The nominations were made by a panel of more than 100 audio professionals from a range of disciplines.
To register to Vote, simply click on the link below, then fill out and submit the brief registration form. Before voting begins you will receive a personal identification number (PIN) to access the TEC Awards ballot. (Each registrant may only vote once and all votes are final.)
About The Mix Foundation
The Mix Foundation for Excellence in Audio is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization and is not affiliated with Mix magazine. For complete information about the Mix Foundation or the TEC Awards, visit www.mixfoundation.org.
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009