Press File Downloads
The following images have been provided for your use in reporting the events at the 146th AES Convention.
- “Excite Your Ears” at the European pro audio education and networking event of the year, AES Dublin, March 20 – 23, 2019.
- AES Dublin Convention Keynote Speaker Stefania Serafin to address the sonic Interactions of sound, music and technology in “Inclusive Sonic Interactions" address.
- Papers, Tutorials, Workshops and more set for the premiere European pro audio event of the year – 146th International AES Convention in Dublin, Ireland, March 20 – 23.
- Prospective students and employees attend the AES Student and Career Fair during the 2018 AES Milan Convention.
- Workshops, like this multichannel session from last year's AES Milan, are integral to AES' international conventions. The AES Dublin Pro Audio Convention 2019's Workshops will be featured in the Technical Program, spanning March 20-23.
- David Griesinger to Give the Heyser Memorial Lecture, titled “Learning to Listen,” at AES Dublin International Pro Audio Convention.
- AES Governor and AES D&I Chair Leslie Gaston-Bird moderates the recent AES New York 2018 Diversity and Inclusion Committee Town Hall session with guests Terri Winston, Piper Payne, Ezequiel Morfi and Agnieszka Roginska.
- Advance registration ends Friday, March 8, for the AES Dublin International Pro Audio Convention, Europe’s premier pro audio education and networking event.
- Advance registration extended to Monday, March 18, for the AES Dublin International Pro Audio Convention
- AES Dublin Professional Sound Expo coordinator and host Glenn Lorbecki addressing the audience during a prior PSE event
- Attendees at last year's AES Milan Convention take in a Papers session presentation
- AES Dublin Set to “Excite Your Ears” with Special Events and Offsite Technical Tours
- Advance registration ends today, March 18, for the AES Dublin International Pro Audio Convention
- Stefania Serafin, professor in sonic interaction design at Aalborg University Copenhagen, delivers the Keynote Speech “Inclusive Sonic Interaction” during the AES Dublin opening ceremonies.