Meeting Topic: Executive Committee Meeting
Moderator Name: Jeff Smith
Speaker Name: Jeff Smith
Other business or activities at the meeting: Upcoming tours
Meeting Location: NCMF, Denver, CO
AES-CO Meeting Notes January 25 2012
1. AES- CO bank account will be open on January 26 2012
2. February Event: CSO Concert and Behind the Scenes Tour
3. March Event: "Hang" Doug Greenlee will organize
4. April Event: Tentatively Planning Cherry Hills Community Church Tour. (Will happen on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.) Joe Erickson is organizing this event.
5. May Event: Career Panel with the location pending. Jeff Smith will check if Comcast Media can host this event
6. June Event: AES Audio Forensics Conference
7. July Event: Nothing planned
8. August Event: Red Rocks will probably not happen according to Joe Erickson.
(Will keep trying but will also explore other possibilities such as the Pepsi Center or the History Center of Colorado)
- We need to find productive ways to spend AES-CO money. A guest speaker for 2012? An AES-CO banner?
- We will need to check with Clark Hagan on his suggestion of a Caribou Ranch meeting. Doug Greenlee will contact Clark about this event.
Written By: Doug Greenlee