In This Section
- Eastern Region, USA/Canada
- VP: Anthony Schultz
- Central Region, USA/Canada
- VP: Jason Corey
- Western Region, USA/Canada
- VP: David W. Scheirman
- Northern Region, Europe
- VP: Bill Foster
- Central Region, Europe
- VP: Thomas Sporer
- Southern Region, Europe
- VP: Liz Teutsch
- Latin American Region
- VP: Valeria Palomino
- International Region
- VP: Toru Kamekawa
AES Section Meeting Reports
Colorado - January 25, 2012
AES-CO Meeting Notes January 25 2012
1. AES- CO bank account will be open on January 26 2012
2. February Event: CSO Concert and Behind the Scenes Tour
3. March Event: "Hang" Doug Greenlee will organize
4. April Event: Tentatively Planning Cherry Hills Community Church Tour. (Will happen on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.) Joe Erickson is organizing this event.
5. May Event: Career Panel with the location pending. Jeff Smith will check if Comcast Media can host this event
6. June Event: AES Audio Forensics Conference
7. July Event: Nothing planned
8. August Event: Red Rocks will probably not happen according to Joe Erickson.
(Will keep trying but will also explore other possibilities such as the Pepsi Center or the History Center of Colorado)
- We need to find productive ways to spend AES-CO money. A guest speaker for 2012? An AES-CO banner?
- We will need to check with Clark Hagan on his suggestion of a Caribou Ranch meeting. Doug Greenlee will contact Clark about this event.