- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES Press Release: AES San Francisco 2010
AES 129th Convention Posts Exhibitor Application Online
For Release: March 1, 2010
Conferences: Nov. 4-7 / Exhibits: Nov. 5-7 At SF’s Moscone Convention Center
SAN FRANCISCO: AES, director of convention management, Chris Plunkett has announced that the 129th Audio Engineering Society Convention Exhibitor Application has been posted at www.aes.org/events/129/exhibitors. With conferences beginning November 4, 2010, and Exhibits open Nov. 5 -7 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, plans are well underway for a stellar event.
“Our 129th Convention Committee has begun the process of developing a meaningful, timely, and relevant program,” comments AES executive director Roger Furness. “While traditional Papers, Workshops, Tutorials and Posters will continue to address the full range of established and evolving technologies and practices, our Broadcast/Media Streaming; Live Sound; expanded Audio for Video Game Track and other forward-positioned events will provide invaluable insights into emerging issues poised to impact dramatically on the many sectors of professional audio.”
Photo: The 129th AES Convention will be held in SF’s Moscone Center November 4-7, 2010.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org