- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- Networks - High-performance streaming audio-over-IP interoperability; AES67-xxxx DRAFT REVISION proposed for comment
- Universal jack for 6,35 mm plugs; AES-14id-2010 proposed for reaffirmation
- Measurement of digital audio equipment; AES17 draft revision proposed for comment
- Spatial acoustic data file format; AES69-2015 published
AES Press Release: AES San Francisco 2010
AES 129th Convention Posts Exhibitor Application Online
For Release: March 1, 2010
Conferences: Nov. 4-7 / Exhibits: Nov. 5-7 At SF’s Moscone Convention Center
SAN FRANCISCO: AES, director of convention management, Chris Plunkett has announced that the 129th Audio Engineering Society Convention Exhibitor Application has been posted at www.aes.org/events/129/exhibitors. With conferences beginning November 4, 2010, and Exhibits open Nov. 5 -7 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, plans are well underway for a stellar event.
“Our 129th Convention Committee has begun the process of developing a meaningful, timely, and relevant program,” comments AES executive director Roger Furness. “While traditional Papers, Workshops, Tutorials and Posters will continue to address the full range of established and evolving technologies and practices, our Broadcast/Media Streaming; Live Sound; expanded Audio for Video Game Track and other forward-positioned events will provide invaluable insights into emerging issues poised to impact dramatically on the many sectors of professional audio.”
Photo: The 129th AES Convention will be held in SF’s Moscone Center November 4-7, 2010.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org