- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- Open Control Architecture - Part 3: Protocol for TCP/IP Networks; AES70-3-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 2: Class structure; AES70-2-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 1: Framework; AES70-1-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Audio-over-IP network interoperability; AES67 revision published
AES Press Release
APRS Increases TAP Grants for AES British Exhibitors at 132nd Budapest Convention April 26-29, 2012
For Release: February 29, 2012
BUDAPEST: GOOD NEWS! The Association of Professional Recording Services (APRS) has increased TAP grants to £1,800 for UK exhibitors at AES Budapest. AES executive director Bob Moses reports that the grant is available to any eligible UK company wishing to exhibit at the AES Convention set for April 26-29, 2012 at the Budapest Congress & World Trade Center. Deadline for applications is Friday, 9th March.
If you are not sure if you qualify, please contact Francesca Smith at the APRS directly at: email@example.com or Tel: 01803 868600 and the APRS will go through the process with you. Click on the following link for a copy of the AES Exhibit Space Application and Contract Form: http://www.aes.org/events/132/exhibitors/downloads/132ndSpaceApplicationForm.pdf
Moses also points out that the Association of Professional Recording Services (APRS) will host a NETWORKING Reception on Friday evening, 27 April to which all UK exhibitors their customers and distributors are invited. With plenty of help from the British Embassy's UKTI's experts in Hungary, the AES will also ensure as many potential clients as possible within Hungary will be invited to join us at the Reception.
We invite all UK-based AES exhibitors to take advantage of these huge benefits. They will allow you to access the relatively untapped markets within Eastern Europe. Flights and hotel accommodations in Budapest are extremely affordable in comparison to the rest of Europe. The AES has also made an effort to keep stand rates at a minimum to make it a worthwhile package.
We hope to hear from you soon to discuss your application for a TAP grant.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. With over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East, the organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org