- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- Networks - High-performance streaming audio-over-IP interoperability; AES67-xxxx DRAFT REVISION proposed for comment
- Universal jack for 6,35 mm plugs; AES-14id-2010 proposed for reaffirmation
- Measurement of digital audio equipment; AES17 draft revision proposed for comment
- Spatial acoustic data file format; AES69-2015 published
AES Press Release: AES New York 2011
AES 131st Convention Exhibitor Forms Available Online
For Release: March 24, 2011
NEW YORK: Exhibitor Applications for the 131st AES Convention have been posted on line at the AES website: www.aes.org/events/131/exhibitors. The convention will be held at New York’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, October 20-23, 2011.
The AES has served the professional audio industry for 63 years as the leading forum for the exchange of technical information and ideas for engineers, producers, creative artists, manufacturers and educators. Over 18,000 pro-audio industry members are expected to attend this year’s event. The 129th Convention attracted attendees from more than 70 countries around the world.
For additional information on Exhibiting at the AES, contact Chris Plunkett, director, convention management.
Pictured: NY’s Jacob Javits Convention Center will host the 131st AES Convention, Thursday, October 20 thru Sunday, Oct. 23.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org