In This Section
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Architectural Acoustics
- Recording Industry - Game Audio
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Hearing and Hearing Loss Prevention
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Consumer - Portable
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Acoustic Consultant
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
I'm leading the virtual acoustics research team at the Aalto University School of Science. The team studies room acoustic modeling, auralization, novel measurement techniques, subjective perception of concert hall acoustics, as well as eyes-free user interfaces and novel augmented reality audio applications.
In 2009, Tapio Lokki was presented with the AES Board of Governors Award for co-chairing the AES 30th International Conference on "Intelligent Audio Environments" in 2007.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.