In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
Responsible for a Bachelor degree in Audio Engineering. Also teaches Digital Signal Processing.
Non-AES Awards & Award Nominations
"The Kelvin Premium" for the periode of 1992-93, for the paper "Performance models for message passing architectures".
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.