In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
Responsible for a Bachelor degree in Audio Engineering. Also teaches Digital Signal Processing.
Non-AES Awards & Award Nominations
"The Kelvin Premium" for the periode of 1992-93, for the paper "Performance models for message passing architectures".
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.