In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Transducers
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
Responsible for a Bachelor degree in Audio Engineering. Also teaches Digital Signal Processing.
- Audio signal processing
- Room-loudspeaker interaction
- 3D audio recording and reproduction
Languages: Norwegian, English, French, German.
Non-AES Awards & Award Nominations
"The Kelvin Premium" for the periode of 1992-93, for the paper "Performance models for message passing architectures".
PhD from University of Newcastle Upom Tyne, UK.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.