In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Post Production
- Recording Industry - Film/Video Sound
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Other: Television Sound Engineering for Sport Event
- Technical Director
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Systems Designer
- Other: Audio Supervisor for sport broadcasting
I have been interested in audio since childhood. For years in school I worked as operator and announcer for the school broadcast stations. My first work position was as a sound recording operator at China National Radio. I studied in Beijing and Berlin with a major in Broadcast Engineering and became a Sound Engineer and System Designer. I worked for several years at SIEMENS in Germany, Austria and lastly in China as the Chief Representative Officer for Audio and Video Systems. Since 2005 I have worked as an audio engineering expert for the Group of Beijing Olympic Broadcasting.
I was one of the pioneers of stereo sound for Chinese broadcast, running Audio Work Station in Broadcast Stations, designing sound systems in Olympic Broadcasting in China.
I am the managing director of Beijing AES New Media Science & Technology Academe Co. Ltd.
And now I am the first Chair of new Beijing AES Section, the first in Mainland China.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.