In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Mastering Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Musical Acoustics
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Educational Institutions - Educator
- DSP Engineer
- Mastering Engineer
- Recording Engineer
- Software Engineer
Dr Rob Toulson is an experienced Music Producer, Recording Engineer and Mix Engineer operating freelance as RT Sixty Limited (www.rt60.co.uk). Rob's production skills cover a diverse range of music genres and recording projects, from Rock and Pop to Classical and Jazz; in the studio and live or on location.
Rob is a co-founder of Half-Ton Studios as well as having his own well equipped recording and mix facilities in Cottenham, Cambridge. Rob is also Director of The Sound and Audio Engineering Research Group at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK and is a Board Member of The Pleasurize Music Foundation, Santa Cruz, USA.
Rob is also Pathway Leader for the MSc in Audio and Video Technology at Anglia Ruskin University. His current teaching focuses on advanced acoustics, electronics and digital audio processing. His current research covers percussion acoustics, music production techniques and digital sound processing.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.