In This Section
Virtual Localization by Blind Persons - July 2012
Effect of Spatial Location and Presentation Rate on the Reaction to Auditory Displays - July 2012
Watermark-Aided Pre-Echo Reduction in Low Bit-Rate Audio Coding - June 2012
AES Member Profile
Marshall Buck, Ph.D.
- Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing - Measurement and Instrumentation
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Car
- Consumer - Portable
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Other: Voice coil temperature measurement instrumentation
- Acoustic Consultant
- Systems Designer
- Other: Expert witness in active noise control, headphones, aviation headsets
Expert audio engineering, specializing in loudspeakers and system design.
Known for state of the art DSP loudspeaker designs which approach perfection.
As VP of Engineering at Harman International, I directed a 12 member team which developed innovative PC audio including the iMac speakers also now heard in the top of the line Toshiba Satellite gamer laptop.
Recent work in virtual infinite line sources for ultra high end home theater systems.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.