In This Section
Clean Audio for TV broadcast: An Object-Based Approach for Hearing-Impaired Viewers - April 2015
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Sound Board: Food for Thought, Aesthetics in Orchestra Recording - April 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Hardware Designer
- Information Technology Worker
- Sales/Marketing Person
- Software Engineer
Digital audio networking expert - inventor of CobraNet. Offering consulting services in networked A/V product design and implementation, network design, configuration and troubleshooting.
In 2006, Kevin Gross was presented with the AES Fellowship Award in recognition of his significant contributions to high quality audio networking.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.