In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Hardware Designer
- Information Technology Worker
- Sales/Marketing Person
- Software Engineer
Digital audio networking expert - inventor of CobraNet. Offering consulting services in networked A/V product design and implementation, network design, configuration and troubleshooting.
In 2006, Kevin Gross was presented with the AES Fellowship Award in recognition of his significant contributions to high quality audio networking.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.