In This Section
A Meta-Analysis of High Resolution Audio Perceptual Evaluation - June 2016
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Live Sound - Concert Sound
- Live Sound - Public Address
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Consumer - Telecommunications Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- DSP Engineer
- Hardware Designer
- Information Technology Worker
- Sales/Marketing Person
- Software Engineer
Digital audio networking expert - inventor of CobraNet. Offering consulting services in networked A/V product design and implementation, network design, configuration and troubleshooting.
In 2006, Kevin Gross was presented with the AES Fellowship Award in recognition of his significant contributions to high quality audio networking.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.