In This Section
Audibility of a CD-Standard A/DA/A Loop Inserted into High-Resolution Audio Playback - September 2007
Reflecting on Reflections - June 2014
Quiet Thoughts on a Deafening Problem - May 2014
AES Member Profile
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Software
- Consumer - Home
- Consumer - Car
- Consumer - Portable
- Consumer - Telecommunications Software
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Hardware
- Product Design & Manufacturing - Research & Development
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Forensics
- Sales/Marketing Person
Graduated in Electronics Engineer from Politecnico di Milano.
Before join bdSound, electronic designer of Audio Power Amplifier for automotive applications in ST Microelectronics.
Author of four international patents.
Served the Italian Section of AES as Committee Member.
Competent Technician in Acoustics, as per Italian laws' classification.
Actual activities are focused on Adaptive Audio and Speech Signal Processing, Embedded Applications and Audio Solutions development for Mobile Applications.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.