In This Section
Perceptual Effects of Dynamic Range Compression in Popular Music Recordings - January 2014
Accurate Calculation of Radiation and Diffraction from Loudspeaker Enclosures at Low Frequency - June 2013
New Measurement Techniques for Portable Listening Devices: Technical Report - October 2013
AES Member Profile
- Broadcasting - Radio
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Transmission
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Consumer - Internet
- Broadcast Engineer
- Broadcast Technician
- Information Technology Worker
- Sound Contractor/Installer
In 2007, David Bialik was presented with the AES Citation Award in recognition for making broadcast audio an important part of the AES mission.
In 2012, David Bialik was presented with the AES Fellowship Award in recognition of his outstanding contributions to AES activities in the field of radio broadcast engineering.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.