In This Section
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
Effect of Microphone Number and Positioning on the Average of Frequency Responses in Cinema Calibration - October 2015
The Measurement and Calibration of Sound Reproducing Systems - July 2015
AES Member Profile
- Broadcasting - Radio
- Recording Industry - Internet Distribution
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Transmission
- Broadcasting - Internet Distribution
- Broadcasting - Television Sound
- Consumer - Internet
- Broadcast Engineer
- Broadcast Technician
- Information Technology Worker
- Sound Contractor/Installer
In 2007, David Bialik was presented with the AES Citation Award in recognition for making broadcast audio an important part of the AES mission.
In 2012, David Bialik was presented with the AES Fellowship Award in recognition of his outstanding contributions to AES activities in the field of radio broadcast engineering.
B.S. American University
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.