Job Title: Company Director
Company: AKA Music Pty Ltd
Primary Section: Sydney
AKA Music is a multifaceted holding company that owns and operates a number of world-class recording studios and audio-related companies in Australia and overseas.
The aim of AKA Music is to provide professional services and facilities that professionals can trust, remaining cost-effective for today's varying budgets and providing tremendous value for its customers.
Owned by industry professionals that are passionate and understand our industry from an international perspective, AKA Music listens and works closely with its community to continually improve and develop facilities and services.
Dean's List of Excellence in Academic Performance (2018),
Australian Institute of Building NSW Chapter President's Award (2020).
- The University of Sydney, Master of Architectural Science (Audio & Acoustics), 2016 — 2019
- RWTH Aachen University, CA101: Communication Acoustics (Psychoacoustics, Architectural Acoustics, Digital Signal Processing & System Design), 2017
- Australian Institute of Music
Bachelor of Music (Audio Engineering) on Academic Scholarship, 2013 ~ deferred.
- Australian Institute of Music, Diploma of Music (Composition & Music Production), 2008 — 2010
- Director of AKA MUSIC Pty Ltd (Feb 2018 — Present)
- Co-Founder of AKA Pro Audio Pty Ltd (Jan 2021 - Present)
- Company Director & Principal Acoustician of AKA Acoustics (April 2019 - Present)
- Head of Production of Score Addiction Pty Ltd (2015 - 2019)
- Senior FOH Engineer for Loud & Clear Pty Ltd (2014 - 2018)
Masters Thesis: Natoli, D. (2019) Adaptive virtual spaces; using a multi-channel reverberation system that dynamically responds to real-time musical performance.
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.