In This Section
Synthetic Reverberator - January 1960
Sound Board: High-Resolution Audio - October 2015
Synchronized Swept-Sine: Theory, Application, and Implementation - October 2015
AES Member Profile
Robert F. Auld
- Recording Industry - Archiving/Restoration
- Recording Industry - Music Recording/Mix Studio
- Recording Industry - Location Sound Recording
- Broadcasting - Studio
- Broadcasting - On-location
- Broadcasting - Archiving/Restoration
- Broadcasting - Radio
- Libraries, Governments, Cultural Institutions - Archive/Restoration
- Author/Journalist/Technical Writer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Mastering Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer/Sound Recordist
- Recording Engineer
I offer the following services: location recording—in the field with battery operated equipment, or music recording indoors with Pro Tools systems. I am located in New York City; will travel if needed. I also offer digital editing, processing and CD pre-mastering on digital audio workstations.
I am expert in the playback and restoration of historical recordings—virtually any disc format, and tape, most 1/4 inch formats. I am a member of the Audio Engineering Society Historical Committee and have been a presenter on historical audio subjects at local and national AES meetings.
AES Member Profiles
If you are an AES member and would like to create your own AES member profile like this one then click here.