- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Press Release
AES Announces Dates For 130th & 131st 2011 Conventions May 13-16, London / October 20-23, NYC
For Release: December 16, 2010
NEW YORK: Audio Engineering Society Executive Director Roger Furness has announced that the 130th AES Convention will be held in the Novotel London West Convention Centre, Friday, May 13 – Monday, May 16. The 131st Convention is confirmed for NYC’s Jacob Javits Center, Thursday, October 20 thru Sunday, Oct. 23.
“Extraordinarily positive attendee and exhibitor feedback confirmed the success of our 129th Convention in San Francisco this past November,” Furness said. “We received high marks on all levels, technical, social and organizational. A palpable sense of optimism permeated the entire event.
“Our Convention Committees have already begun the year-long process of developing both these major 2011 events. The call for papers has been posted for the London Convention, and NY Convention Chair Jim Anderson meets this week with our Committee here to begin plans for October,” Furness adds.
“Fortunately, many of our long-time Chairs have returned to the fold. The benefit of their skills and knowledge in insuring an outstanding convention experience is incalculable. We are confident that 2011 will bring the professional audio industry continued growth,” Furness concludes. “We wish our members, attendees and exhibitors a happy and healthy holiday and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
Photo: New York’s Jacob Javits Center will host the 131st AES Convention Oct, 20 - 23, 2011
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org