- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- Open Control Architecture - Part 3: Protocol for TCP/IP Networks; AES70-3-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 2: Class structure; AES70-2-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Open Control Architecture - Part 1: Framework; AES70-1-xxxx DRAFT proposed for comment
- Audio-over-IP network interoperability; AES67 revision published
AES Press Release: AES San Francisco 2012
Live from SF! AES Convention Preliminary Event Calendar
For Release: September 18, 2012
New Tracks, Comprehensive Event/Exhibitor/Registration Details Online Now!
NEW YORK: With just five weeks to go until “Show Time,” the AES continues to update the Preliminary Event Calendar. Packed with vivid abstracts, dates, times and presenter details, this is the culmination of an intensive year of activity. The 133rd Convention looms as the most colorful, informative, timely and far-ranging AES event ever. From Broadcast/Streaming to Education, Game Audio, Historical, Live Sound, Papers, Platinum, Product Design, Special Events, Tech Tours, Tutorials and Workshops, the 133rd AES Convention is the definitive crash course on everything audio.
“In addition to our traditional program, this Convention marks the introduction of three timely new tracks,” reports Committee Co-Chair Jim McTigue. “We are extremely enthusiastic about the 3-day Project Studio Expo developed in partnership with UK-based Sound On Sound editors and Craig Anderton to explore issues and innovations that make Project Studios a pivotal trend in today’s recording environment. We are also extremely pleased with our Sound For Pictures and Networked Audio Tracks. These events epitomize the AES mandate as the industry’s most authoritative platform for addressing critical issues of technical concern,” McTigue says.
“As with our totally upgraded Mobile App, our Preliminary Calendar has been carefully fine-tuned to make it the most comprehensive and user-friendly edition ever,” reports Committee Co-Chair Valerie Tyler. “Attendees will find it much easier to navigate. The color-coded grid provides instantly accessible drop-down abstracts. Dates and times are clearly illustrated. While we make a point of emphasizing the fact that this is a Preliminary Calendar, as changes continue to be posted right up to October 26, the site will be enormously helpful to attendees in strategizing their show schedules.”
Visit these links for more details:
PHOTO: The 133rd AES Convention will be held in SF’s Moscone Center Oct. 26 – 29.
The Audio Engineering Society was formed in 1948 by a group of concerned audio engineers. The AES counts over 14,000 members throughout the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Japan and the Far East. The organization serves as the pivotal force in the exchange and dissemination of technical information for the industry. For additional information visit http://www.aes.org